Taylor's - The Next Generation

As the Boland & Taylor tree twines together, so do the days of our lives!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

We're hitting the terrible two's long and hard! "Love is Patient, Love is Kind..." I just have to keep telling myself that!

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Not Really...

As I was reading my friend Alissa's blog, almost a month ago, about how her Emma was saying "Actually" a lot and in the right terminology, so now is my Tegan.

Except...she doesn't say "actually", she says "not really."

Mostly in the right context, but sometimes not. Here's different examples:
Tonight in the bath...
C: Is the water too hot?
T: Not really.

Tonight at dinner...
T: This soup yucky. Plah.
C: Whats wrong with it? (actually I burned it!) You don't like it?
T: Not really...

Tonight coming home from school...
C: Brrr...it's cold out today!
T: Not really...

I don't know where she gets it from. Maybe Mark. Maybe school. But I like it! Even after a hundred times of hearing it....not really! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home