Opus, Bad Boy!
Last night Mark went to a Buffalo game and Tegan and I went to my friend Carla's to celebrate her birthday.

Carla has a new dog named Elvis, who's not even a year old yet. He's a beautiful brown, well behaved wiener dog. Just the perfect size for Tegan to play with!
They were a hit! Playing and having fun all night. Although, Tegan could not say Elvis,
instead she called him Opus. At least, that's how it came
out! In her mind it was Elvis.
It was fun to watch him run after her, wrap his little 4 inch legs around hers and take her down! Then he proceeded to wrap his front arms around her and well...y'know...humpty dump, y'know we do the humpty dump! (that's a song btw)
Of course, Tegan didn't mind. I'd tell Tegan to say "Elvis No." So she'd say "Opus, No. Don't do THAT!"
We ate cake and chips, had pop and tea. A nice evening with the girls. We gossiped about everything and anything. I even shit my pants...literaly...went out into the garage to fart ('cause I knew they were bad) and the girls knew what I was doing too. Cause I told them! Hey, I'm honest! And it came out sounding a little too wet and WAY too hot! LOL! I can't stop laughing as I'm typing!!
I quickly ran upstairs and they asked if all was alright and I said "No, I think I just shit my pants!" And couldn't stop laughing. Sure enough. I had. No cramps, no warning, just sharted! Lol!! Oops! Time to go! Suddenly I didn't feel so fresh anymore!
Just before we left, Carla showed Tegan the blinds that Elvis ate when he was a pup. Basically both ends of the blinds were chewed and substantially shorter. Tegan said "Bad Boy." All the way home she kept saying how bad he was. All I'm thinking is "I can't believe I just shit my pants! I know my 30th is coming but this just isn't right!"
And so, just like everything else in life, we forget the good and only remember the bad. Hence...today going to school. "Opus Bad Boy." And he isn't.
My ass has returned to normal. Last night when Mark came home, I told him what happened to me and he laughed out loud. That's pretty funny! He never does that! Anyway, later in bed I said "I have to fart..." and he told me to "be careful." I could've whistled I was clenched so tight! Hurray, no problem!
If you didn't laugh your ass off in this blog, then I'm terribly sorry you had to read this...
Carla has a new dog named Elvis, who's not even a year old yet. He's a beautiful brown, well behaved wiener dog. Just the perfect size for Tegan to play with!
They were a hit! Playing and having fun all night. Although, Tegan could not say Elvis,
It was fun to watch him run after her, wrap his little 4 inch legs around hers and take her down! Then he proceeded to wrap his front arms around her and well...y'know...humpty dump, y'know we do the humpty dump! (that's a song btw)
Of course, Tegan didn't mind. I'd tell Tegan to say "Elvis No." So she'd say "Opus, No. Don't do THAT!"
We ate cake and chips, had pop and tea. A nice evening with the girls. We gossiped about everything and anything. I even shit my pants...literaly...went out into the garage to fart ('cause I knew they were bad) and the girls knew what I was doing too. Cause I told them! Hey, I'm honest! And it came out sounding a little too wet and WAY too hot! LOL! I can't stop laughing as I'm typing!!
I quickly ran upstairs and they asked if all was alright and I said "No, I think I just shit my pants!" And couldn't stop laughing. Sure enough. I had. No cramps, no warning, just sharted! Lol!! Oops! Time to go! Suddenly I didn't feel so fresh anymore!
Just before we left, Carla showed Tegan the blinds that Elvis ate when he was a pup. Basically both ends of the blinds were chewed and substantially shorter. Tegan said "Bad Boy." All the way home she kept saying how bad he was. All I'm thinking is "I can't believe I just shit my pants! I know my 30th is coming but this just isn't right!"
And so, just like everything else in life, we forget the good and only remember the bad. Hence...today going to school. "Opus Bad Boy." And he isn't.
My ass has returned to normal. Last night when Mark came home, I told him what happened to me and he laughed out loud. That's pretty funny! He never does that! Anyway, later in bed I said "I have to fart..." and he told me to "be careful." I could've whistled I was clenched so tight! Hurray, no problem!
If you didn't laugh your ass off in this blog, then I'm terribly sorry you had to read this...

2 Comments:
O.K. now if anyone asks about birthday ideas we know to add DEPENDS.Maybe we should add a change of clothes for Mom in Teegan's bag/ I can't wait for Todd to read this!!
I can't even tell you how many times I've reread this - it cracks me up every durned time :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home