No Dinner Etiquette here!
So at dinner Saturday night, it's Tegan across from me, and Daddy beside me.
Mark is so competitive about everything, that I can't even fart without him having to do "one up" on me.
So at the dinner table, in the middle of our meals, I lift a cheek and release....nice. B'ding!
Then Mark looks at me and stops chewing. Leans forward with a tight back, and release. I nice sharp piercing noise on the wooden chair. Ratta-tap tap, Ratta tap tap!
Tegan who's head was going from me to him and her smile getting bigger and bigger and who notices us watching her for a reaction....buckles down and pushes! Face frowning and eyes shut...
Unfortunately to her dismay, nothing happened. Better luck next time! We all had a good laugh...and luckily...no smell!
Cheers!
I know, like you needed to know that!
Mark is so competitive about everything, that I can't even fart without him having to do "one up" on me.
So at the dinner table, in the middle of our meals, I lift a cheek and release....nice. B'ding!
Then Mark looks at me and stops chewing. Leans forward with a tight back, and release. I nice sharp piercing noise on the wooden chair. Ratta-tap tap, Ratta tap tap!
Tegan who's head was going from me to him and her smile getting bigger and bigger and who notices us watching her for a reaction....buckles down and pushes! Face frowning and eyes shut...
Unfortunately to her dismay, nothing happened. Better luck next time! We all had a good laugh...and luckily...no smell!
Cheers!
I know, like you needed to know that!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home