Taylor's - The Next Generation

As the Boland & Taylor tree twines together, so do the days of our lives!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

We're hitting the terrible two's long and hard! "Love is Patient, Love is Kind..." I just have to keep telling myself that!

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Lucy could use a new bed...

As it turns out, Lucy isn't allowed on any furniture since moving in with the Old Man. It's been 3 years of a hairy, poofy, polyester filled, burgandy cotton zipper bed that just doesn't cut it as good as a real bed.

She particularly loves it when Uncle Clint comes to stay. He cheats and lets her on the bed when no ones looking. Those beautiful brown eyes, pleading for comfort. "Please....I don't take up much room, really!"


Well, Tegan fell for it this week. As she awoke on Thursday, she asked for Lucy to COME. And she did....


Now mind you...I DID have to help her! She enjoyed it because she could see outside the window perfectly! Tegan too enjoyed the life size, super soft, yet hairy play toy that was in her bed. Sitting perfectly still as she were a real stuffed animal in case Daddy came home. But that was just it...Daddy wasn't home!


And I wonder why my back is shot after a long week of a whiny, hurting, sore-and-don't-know-why kid, dog lifting, take-Tegan-swimming, kind of week I had. I couldn't even get off the couch today to reach my Godiva chocolates and ho-ho's! No really, I can walk, but as Mark was heading downstairs for his chips and dip, I requested some bon bons!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home