Taylor's - The Next Generation

As the Boland & Taylor tree twines together, so do the days of our lives!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

We're hitting the terrible two's long and hard! "Love is Patient, Love is Kind..." I just have to keep telling myself that!

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Riverdale Farm Toronto

So my friend Alissa and her 2 kids Emma and Michael (who for some reason didn't make any of the photo's...sorry Michael!), as well as our Auntie Suzie. Enjoyed a sun filled day with warm manure piles, buzzing flies, a cow full of milk, and some intimidating squirrels! All put on by the City of Toronto!







Apparently Emma is used to holding hands with her friends. Tegan not so much. But it would be a healthy change for her....but...Emma is not used to the game "Ring around the Rosie...we all fall DOWN!"

Not as much as we thought would be there. I thought for some reason it would be like St. Jacobs. That there would be a market with fresh food in it, some food stands. Maybe indoor picnic tables...but no. They did have freshly baked cookies for $0.35 cents! And we bought one!


We had a nice picnic style lunch in the park next to the farm. Everyone had a variety of options. It was hard to keep this one crazy pesky squirrel away..he scampered right up to you! And he was one of those yucky ones with mange or something. Hair missing of his entire back. Looking at you with those black beady eyes. And if you listened closely you could hear him say "Hand over those bread crusts lady or I'll bite that big nose of yours!"

So I threw it..and another piece...by the third time, I ran like a crazy lady at him...without my roller blades on! Maybe that's the way I am!! Ha! Arms flailing above my head!

Tegan was tired...had a meltdown in the car and passed out by the time we got on the QEW. Thank Goodness. What to do for fun this week? It's already lined up, but I can't tell you yet....hee hee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home