Baby Bullet...
Tegan got to see Bullet a few weeks ago, when he was still with the litter and his Mommy. I must admit, he was the cutest out of the litter.
This past weekend she was reunited with "Boolet" as she calls him. And couldn't stop picking him up and trying to carry the poor fella.
She was facinated that he would pee IN the house and not outside. And repeat "Accident" with her face all crinkled up.
We took him to Aunt Wendy's so he could play with Remi. I didn't get any
By the end of it, he was fast asleep on his belly. Legs spread out behind him.
Another facination. He's "Sleeping!" Shhh...
Doesn't it make you want to go out and get a Beagle??
His name is Bullet Boland. It's a mouth full! So you can call him B.B for short!

1 Comments:
OMG... I want a Bullet!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home