Okay, so it's been awhile...
But I've been sick! It was 2 weeks of coughing and hacking. And only on Saturday did I go to the Doctors and it's Bronchitis. It was inevidable that I would get it. Since Dad, Rhonda, Clint and Suzie had it.
Tegarino too was coughing and sick for 3 weeks before that. I took her to the Doctors and he said it was NOT Bronchitis. So I didn't think that I had it either. Now I'm wondering if I was a bad mother and didn't get a second opinion for my daughter.
So what's new: Well a major event happened around here last Thursday that I can't devulge on my blog about. So you'll have to call me for the details on that. Sorry!
But on the bright side, the weather has been great and our garden is blooming in both yards. Front and back. No idea what the hell Mark had planted last year. I just smiled and nodded. Over night it looks lush and beautiful. No colour though. Just green. And that's fine. Tonight he brought home a new Birch Tree since the one last year died. So it's OUTTA there.
Mark has been busy going up north every chance he can get to get this new cottage under way. We all went this past weekend and I got to go to Mark's golf clubs new Grand re-opening. Free drinks all night! I had 5 Martini's and had to be carried out of there. Then poured into our truck. I was pretty soggy to say the least. Funny thing though, my Bronchitis was gone!
Tegan played with Carson on Saturday:
Carson played at our house the weekend before:
They had fun!

1 Comments:
Hey - why didn't I think of that! Alcohol kills all the germs! Really - that happens to me all the time - I'm took sick to do anything, but then for some reason I just have to go out, I throw caution to the wind and have a few, then pour a few more on top of it, and then — PRESTO! — I'm cured!
This begs the question, of course — are you a bad mother because you didn't make Tegan a Martini? ;-)
Post a Comment
<< Home