Father's Day!
Okay so I ended up giving Mark his new bicycle on the Wednesday BEFORE Father's Day since we were going to be up north. I was having a hard time finding a "hiding place" for the bicycle too since our garage is full on all sides. I left it in my car covered with a blanket for 2 days and the smell of rubber in my car was nauseating...so he got it early!
for Christmas and was excited to put it on! Then she continued to help Daddy assemble the seat on herself. He also needed a kick stand. They needed a long sleeved shirt, pants and running shoes, not sandals. For safety k'know. And they were off! Except Daddy didn't wear his helmet he got because his head was
TOO big...I did get the largest because I was aware of the problem already.
Since that night, we've gone out every night on the bicycle! I go on my roller blades behind them. I NEED safety gear, but don't have any yet. I'm one of those scary persons waving my arms around frantically trying to stay right side up. Legs sprawled out then back in again. Jumping on the grass to stop or now, we've got a pattern of me just grabbing Mark on the back and him BRAKING for us at the stop signs! Downtown Oakville was a challenge today, but fun. We went all the way to his mom's house and back. I'm not sore yet, but maybe tomorrow.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home