Taylor's - The Next Generation

As the Boland & Taylor tree twines together, so do the days of our lives!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

We're hitting the terrible two's long and hard! "Love is Patient, Love is Kind..." I just have to keep telling myself that!

Friday, November 17, 2006

"She was A BUFFALO SoldJA"


"Yah yah yah, yah yah yah yah," Anyone singing that song now?? Bob Marley Mon!

I just finished my blog and went to check on Sleeping Beauty and another chuckle escaped me...what do you see wrong with this photo??

Here's a CLOSER look....

As you can see, she's removed her Buffalo Sabre's sock and put in on her hand. We don't normally have her wear mitts to bed, but either her hand was cold, or her left side of her brain is working overtime, or maybe she's just excited for tonight's game against Pittsburgh.

Let's Go Buffalo! One of these day's I'm going to make up a song for The Buffalo Sabre's using THIS song.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmWwj9sTYWc

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This makes me laugh out loud every darned time. What was she doing?

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home