Taylor's - The Next Generation

As the Boland & Taylor tree twines together, so do the days of our lives!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

We're hitting the terrible two's long and hard! "Love is Patient, Love is Kind..." I just have to keep telling myself that!

Thursday, November 09, 2006

The Rebuttle...


Okay, so I already told y'all about how it was my friend Alissa who is the one responsible for me writing each week,...or more for this blog business.

I checked out her blog just now, and guess who she wrote about??? Check it out and see what she say's. http://akidcalledemma.blogspot.com

I did call her and told her I used the same template, because quite frankly, the other ones sucked! I did try and go and create my own, when I had more time, but I can't seem to get back to that page! She said it was okay. Called me a few names and I think there was more under her breath! LOL! So sorry Mrs. Abray for being a copycat. But if you want to be Brittney Spears, not that's she's ever said she wanted to be or was. But from an icon point of view...you're my idol! Ha!

I've copied her gettiing 25 pregnancy tests for 5 bucks off e-bay....
I've copied her pecan crusted salmon dinner, drizzled with honey...
I've copied her sippy cup with the straw feature for Tegan...
I've copied her salad with pecan's and cranberry cinnamon goat cheese...only I can't do the dressing, 'cause you haven't shown me yet...

So that's it. I'm a copy cat. I even like her photographer idea, which I won't disclose 'cause then someone else will steal the idea. Oh and I forgot that, she's a phenomenal photographer and she's only an amateur, so she claims, but you'd never know it. So I check out her angles and focus' points and try to improve my shots. And it's okay, 'cause we're not neighbors. I hate that when the people next door are always trying to keep up with the Jones'!

And I think that's it. You're the city girl I've never had or even talked to for that matter! Heck, I'm just a country bumpkin living the dream! Ha!
I don't go downtown Toronto, maybe twice a year and it still makes me giddy that I'm Downtown Toronto! I've taken the subway once, which felt COOL! And I hate walking the streets.

I feel unsafe, or unfashionable (that's not hard), I don't own a Bug-a-boo stroller or have my kid done up like a Burberry model. We (Me and Tegan, cause she has no choice), dress for comfort and stains. I'm not getting the good stuff ruined with stains. Uh uh , no way. Or seeing the bums sleeping on cardboard. Breaks your heart. I want to yell at them to get off their ass and get a job. There are tons of them out there. Dishwashers, whatever. And NOT squeegying windows!! Just Do Something. Quite begging for money....so I look down and away and pretend I don't see them. And I'm not the only one...

Not very Christian of me, but I'm working on that...

Anyway, thanks Alissa for the blog entry, I'm touched! No matter if you were staking your territory or not. I still admire you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home