Taylor's - The Next Generation

As the Boland & Taylor tree twines together, so do the days of our lives!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

We're hitting the terrible two's long and hard! "Love is Patient, Love is Kind..." I just have to keep telling myself that!

Monday, October 30, 2006

It's About Time!


Well, I've gotten a lot of emails saying that I should write seriously. And although this is not a serious novel, atleast I'm writing for all to read!

This is also a thank you to my friend Alissa who is the only other blogger I know. She told me to do this the day Tegan was born but I thought I wouldn't have time for it.

Almost two years later, I feel as though I could commit to it fully and write something worth reading!

So please send me your comments and keep me posted on how many readers I have. You can cut and paste this to your favorites and look it up when your BORED and have nothing to do, but see how Tegan and the clan are doing.

I can also add photo's to keep those dreadful photo's to a minimum that I send too! No more computer crashes okay!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home