The THIRD Event was...
Murphy's Law, things happen in three's....
Cassie bit Tegan's hand. :(
I was in the laundry room, I'd just fed the dogs their dinner, and was keeping an eye on Tegan. Checking around the corner to make sure she wasn't near Cassie's bowl as Tegan likes to "watch" them eat dinner. Sometimes dabble in their bowl. Lucy doesn't mind, but Cassie gets madder than hell!
Cassie usually growls and gives warning, but not tonight. All I hear is a scream in pain and I dash around the corner to find Tegan holding her hand and Cassie looking guilt, and NOT eating. Tears were rolling down Tegan's eyes. Cassie got in BIG trouble and her food taken away, which was like 10 kibbles. Then I told Tegan how wrong it is to touch a dog's food bowl. That she too, shouldn't have done that. No bleeding or anything severe, but it certainly got her attention.
After a while, Cassie was "allowed" out of the mudroom and Tegan had no problem greeting her, like nothing had ever happened. So I guess the feelings are amicable.
Tomorrow is Saturday and we're off to Buffalo for a rivalry game...v.s Toronto Maple Laughs!! Let's Go Buff-a-lo!
Cassie bit Tegan's hand. :(
I was in the laundry room, I'd just fed the dogs their dinner, and was keeping an eye on Tegan. Checking around the corner to make sure she wasn't near Cassie's bowl as Tegan likes to "watch" them eat dinner. Sometimes dabble in their bowl. Lucy doesn't mind, but Cassie gets madder than hell!
Cassie usually growls and gives warning, but not tonight. All I hear is a scream in pain and I dash around the corner to find Tegan holding her hand and Cassie looking guilt, and NOT eating. Tears were rolling down Tegan's eyes. Cassie got in BIG trouble and her food taken away, which was like 10 kibbles. Then I told Tegan how wrong it is to touch a dog's food bowl. That she too, shouldn't have done that. No bleeding or anything severe, but it certainly got her attention.
After a while, Cassie was "allowed" out of the mudroom and Tegan had no problem greeting her, like nothing had ever happened. So I guess the feelings are amicable.

Tomorrow is Saturday and we're off to Buffalo for a rivalry game...v.s Toronto Maple Laughs!! Let's Go Buff-a-lo!

1 Comments:
I'm coming over from Alissa's because she said to and apparently I listen well. She was right, you are very funny.
Did Toronto not win that game?
Post a Comment
<< Home